Special Congregational Meeting & Lunch on September 9 at 11 am
Short Service at 10:30 am
Accountability, stewardship, and honesty.
“He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” Micah 6
The Church council and pastor invites all members of the congregation to attend the Special Meeting.
The time of the meeting 11 am (and the early service at 10:30 am) , is due a prior commitment of pastor Anne-Grethe to officiate at a wedding in Monrovia at 2 pm.
As discussed at the semi-annual meeting, we call for this meeting to:
1. Inform about the recent Audit of 2016
2. Disclose the findings of the Audit and the decisions the church council has made.
3. Discuss past procedures and future changes of procedures.
4. Discuss filling a vacant position on the church council.
5. Give the congregation ample opportunity to ask questions.